CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Too hard

LOL. I just decided to give up trying to "catch up" my p90x blog. It's just too dang hard. So, from now on, it will be the near present....sorry if you don't like the gap.

Anyway, just finished Yoga X tonight. It felt great. My low back has really been hurting me. My chiropractor thinks I have a bulging disk. One of my friends, who is an MD, said that if I take good care of it, it will go away in about 4 weeks. So, Yoga X is helping relieve a lot of tension/pressure. That and Hookers and Blow (just kidding).

Anyway, I was not really tired after doing it. Is it okay to be relaxed, but not tired? So, after updating my facebook, etc., I decided to come blog. The thought of trying to catch up just made me not want to do it, so I'm leaving that one behind.

What's your favorite p90x video? Want to learn more about p90x, go to my website:
http://www.beachbodycoach.com/esuite/home/bgdaddy55

They have p90x and a dozen more really cool work out videos. If you have any questions, comments for me, let 'er rip. I'll try to answer as many as I can in the next post.

Peace out!

0 comments: