CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Recovery Week #2

Hey All,
It's Recovery Week #2 in p90x. You know what that means? One week away from 60 day pictures.

SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!

I haven't noticed a big change in my weight, but I still feel like my body is changing. My energy levels are at an all time high. I work out, sweat my tail off, and then go play with my kids or go for a walk or something. If I recall, my weight came off a little faster during recovery week than it did during the first 3 weeks. I hope the cycle repeats. I know that my muscles are not getting a huge pump, so I won't retain as much fluid.

I remember working out at the gym. After I was done, I felt ZERO energy and was just tired and glad to have got the torture over with. Now, I feel like a machine. I have to be honest, though. I have not been perfect lately. I am getting in every workout, but I haven't been eating right all the time. I find it really hard not to eat normally, so I've probably gained a few pounds where I could be losing a few pounds. Therefore, I am steadfast for the rest of the week. I will maintain my composure and chill out on the snacks.

Today was Kenpo X and I actually feel like I could do some damage should I get in a fight. Not likely though; I'm a lover, not a fighter. Tomorrow is Stretch and then the week's almost over. If you have any questions, I invite them. I get a lot of questions about p90x, but none of them seem to generate from here. Is anybody reading this? LOL