CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

p90x Plyometrics....not for the weak of heart (and legs)

Hi Everyone,
I just finished my p90x Plyometrics workout and BOY DO I LOVE PLYO!
It is the one workout where I feel like I am actually improving every time and it makes me feel like the athlete I once was. I took video of it the first few times I did it and it was UGLY.
I felt like I was leaping in the air and getting super low in my squats. As you can see below....
NOT SO MUCH



Well, I really feel like I'm getting pretty good at it. I have 8 foot ceilings in the upstairs area, so not a big jump. I concentrated on touching the ceiling on every jump squat and I DID IT! In addition, I tried adding height to a lot of the exercises today. Watch out LeBron James; a couple more weeks and I'll be swatting you.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

GET OUT OF MY KITCHEN!

0 comments: