CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Big Daddy makes a video......

They don't call me Speilberg for a reason. I decided to chronicle my journey through p90x on www.youtube.com/bgdaddy55 I thought that it would be a good idea if you could see the transformation. I love the idea of 100's of people cheering me on as I work off this big belly. I have to tell you that there has been some learning curve on the cinematography, but I do find the results speak for themselves. I am, at best, mediocre.

However, I have several subscribers and plenty of postiive comments, which is what I was looking for. There is a guy on youtube that has been doing p90x videos for about a year now. His first video has been viewed 10,000 times. I'm not looking for exposure (wink wink), but I am looking for 10,000 reasons to stick with it.

Take a moment, peruse the video catolgue that I have put forth. I'll continue to catch this blog up until they coincide.

Until then...............have a great day and back away from that cookie.

0 comments: