CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Falling off the wagon........

Hi Everyone,

This was a weekend that can only be described as falling off the wagon. I didn't work out on Friday or Saturday. I didn't catch up, as of 9:30 PM on Sunday. I ate what I wanted, when I wanted. I had a hamburger at my favorite hamburger restaurant, not once this weekend, but twice. I ate desserts. It was just ridiculous. This is why I blog. This is why I do video journals.

It's not about me. It's not about being this awesome person who always does the right things. It's about a guy, just like most Americans, who struggles with doing the right thing. Daily.

Tomorrow begins a new day. Tomorrow begins a new week. Tomorrow is the beginning of the rest of my life. I will be good tomorrow. I'll work out hard, eat right and get back on track. I am committing to p90x. I have 30 more days. Phase III begins tomorrow.

I will commit to the next 30 days with the same fervor that I committed to in the first 30 days. My only regret is that the 2 or 3 pounds I probably gained this weekend could have been 2 or 3 pounds lost. More reasons to work harder than ever.

Here we go again! Time to recognize the self-destructive behavior, nip it in the bud, and move on to littler (instead of bigger) and better things.

0 comments: