CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Downward Facing What?

Today, I was working on p90x yoga X. Is anything in p90x not extreme? The answer is no. Even after Yoga X, I'm sweaty and sore. Not that I mind; it's been a long time since I really worked hard.

If going to the gym 5 days a week, reading a magazine while you do treadmill is your idea of working out, then p90x is not for you. There is no time for magazines. In fact, there is barely time for water breaks. Sometimes, I have to pause the dvd in order to get a few extra seconds.

Just an FYI, p90x is not for everyone. I honestly think I am on the very outside of their target group. My Type A personality and former athletic conditioning are the only thing that get me through this workout. But it doesn't matter! There are so many other options at team Beachbody. If you're really overweight, try Power 90. If you're a super athlete, try ChaLean Extreme. There is something for everybody.

Tomorrow is Legs and Back. On top of that, I'm going to move a bunch of stuff out of my storage unit. What a day. I better get some sleep.

Good night! See you tomorrow.

0 comments: