CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Easy Does It!

Ah, today was such a great day! I love Sundays. It was a nice easy p90x Stretch X. No sweating! No grunting! Just a nice easy stretch and breathe.

One of the funny things about p90x is that I work out 7 days a week. I NEVER did that before; not even when I played college football. I mean, I guess stretching doesn't really constitute "working out," but I can tell you that it is an integral part of becoming ultimately fit.

Without stretching, my muscles would never recover the way they do. I can't believe that even as hard as I'm working, I'm actually going to the Chiropractor LESS than when I started.

Starting Week 8 tomorrow. This is a recovery week. Which means, no weights, but lots of cardio and core work. At the end of Week 8 is roughly 60 days, so I look forward to taking pictures and comparing and contrasting.

0 comments: