CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Curls for the girls

Today, I did p90x Back & Biceps. This is the glamour workout, as Tony Horton calls it. This is your ticket to the "gun show." I love this workout. Even when I was a fat ball of sludge (not too long ago), I usually spent an inordinate amount of time on my arms.

You see, my wife loves big arms. So, even when I was roly-poly, I still had big arms. This workout is like all of the other p90x videos in that you have to really push yourself to get through it alive. At the end, you can barely lift your arms to take a shower.

If you have any comments or questions, please feel free to ask. That's what I'm here for. Also, when you get a chance, click on the link below and check out the beachbody.com store. If you buy a resistance band or something, I get a nickel or two. :)

http://www.beachbodycoach.com/esuite/home/bgdaddy55

0 comments: