CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Weigh-In Today

I have been really bummed out as of late. You see, after a lot of hard work, I lost about 12 pounds and was down to 246 lbs. Then I went to San Diego with the boys. Now, I don't normally do the "boys night out!" thing, so I decided to splurge a little. I had brought my resistance bands and p90x videos with me, but they got stolen along with all my other stuff in Tijuana (insert judgmental warning here).

Anyway, when it was all said and done, I had a great time acting like a college fraternity brother for a weekend. The bad news is, I gained 6 lbs. 6lbs? Did I eat that poorly? I guess the numbers don't lie. So, it's been a tough week. That's a lot of weight for 3 days. I have been struggling to see how I could do this thing long term if I wasn't allowed a little freedom.

Well, today I weighed in and 1 full week later, I have lost all 6 lbs. My official weigh-in this morning was 246. I can't help but think that I could have lost that 6 lbs. and 6 more if I hadn't been to San Diego. But you live and learn. I have a trip to Vegas coming up right at the end of p90x with my wife. The question is: "Have I really learned my lesson?" Only time will tell.

0 comments: