CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 14, 2009

p90x Big Daddy Challenge BEGINS

Hi There!
I'm Chris and this is my new blog. This blog is dedicated to overall fitness of a BIG DADDY. I am not a male model who gained a few pounds and now I'm trying to get my 6 pack back. I have NEVER had a 6 pack! I basically have always had a keg! If you are a big person, please join me on this journey into complete fitness (diet, exercise, yoga, stretching, and more).

The main means of achieving fitness for me is through a tremendous workout regimen called p90x or Power 90 Extreme. This workout is not for everyone. I am a former middle linebacker from a small college in Southern California. I was going to the gym 3-4 daysa week and I HATED EVERY STINKING SOUL-DRAINING minute of it.

Until that one day, I figured I was just going to have to keep walking on that imaginary street (aka the treadmill of horror) until the day I croaked. I never thought I'd be a "Cardio Queen," but when you're a good 40 pounds overweight, it doesn't seem logical to keep lifting weights. Boy, was I stupid.

Up next....how I discovered p90x.

0 comments: