CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 6, 2009

Playgrounds Schmaygrounds

Hi All,
I haven't been on in a while and I have some really good reasons (see excuses) for not doing my p90x. None of them are good, but they are all real.

Reason #1: I was sick. I just couldn't muster up the stamina to take on the rigorous workout of p90x. After about 4 days of being sick, I

Reason #2: Decided to play in the yard with my kids instead of working out. It has been a gorgeous spring around here and we've been outside a lot. It's been just too nice to try it.

Reason #3: Our new neighbor, who moved here from out of state, bought the ginormous playground set from Costco and I have been helping him put it together. I mean, would you let someone try to tackle that by themselves?

Well, Playground Schmayground. After a full week off, I am back at it. It was so tough today. I actually had to pause the DVD and go downstairs for some grape juice. I hit the wall with about 18 minutes left in p90x Chest and Back.

Now, sunburned and worn out, I am off to bed. I really hope that I make p90x a priority in my life. Not just tomorrow, but every day.

'Nite all!

0 comments: